Data Protection Policy
Gosh Advertising Pte Ltd recognises the value and importance of an individual’s privacy. This document (“Data Protection Policy”) details how personal data is protected, and our commitment to comply with the requirements of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“Personal Data Protection Act”, PDPA).
By accessing our website, you hereby agree and consent to the terms stated in this Data Protection Policy.
We reserve the right to amend, alter, change or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted periodically on our website accordingly. By accessing our website, or using any of the services that we provide, you also agree to any changes to this Data Protection Policy.
“Personal Data” refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which we have, or is likely to have access to. Such data may include full name, age, gender, date of birth, address, email address, and other information related to the individual when using our products and services.
Collection & Use of Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways, or methods. Below are some of the ways that we may use to collect your Personal Data:
1. When you use our website;
2. When you contact us for assistance, or collaboration opportunities, or other reasons; and
3. When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
Please ensure that you are as accurate as possible when submitting your Personal Data to us. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to provide you with the best service and experience. Should you happen to provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. your customers’ information), you understand that such information was obtained with the third party’s consent.
In general, we collect and use your Personal Data in order to provide you with the best service and experience. Such services may include:
1. Responding to and handling your requests and enquiries
2. Obtaining your opinions on our work and projects
3. Conducting lucky draws, contests, and other promotional offers or discounts
4. Customer research and marketing purposes online and/or offline
Disclosure & Transfer of Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised misuse, disclosure, or loss. There is, however, no 100% secure data transmission over the internet.
Should there be an event that we need to disclose or provide any Personal Data to any third parties, we will ensure that these parties will also comply to the PDPA.
Third parties may include:
· Our affiliated and partner companies
· Our business partners, investors, or similar
· Our auditors, financial advisors, and lawyers
· Third party service providers
· Retailers and/or commercial businesses who provide benefits and/or rewards
· Government regulators or bodies
Withdrawal of Consent
If, at any time, you would like to withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal Data, please contact us via email or write in to us.
(Subject: Withdrawal of Consent for Personal Data)
Gosh Advertising Pte Ltd
114 Lavender Street #10-78
CT Hub 2